Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Graceful ? any takers

At least Michael Vaughan was graceful to admit it
"It's a horrible feeling to have walked off the field and get booed by a lot of England supporters, but rightfully so from the performance we put in," he said. "I've been a supporter in a stadium, watched football teams that haven't produced, and done exactly the same. I fully understand why they have given us that kind of reception."

Why cant the Indian team understand (or rather accept) this? or may be they were not as bad as England. Oh wait a minute! England finished better than us, they at least qualified for the super 8's.

Anyway, life moves on.

1 comment:

The Known Face said...

A sample Indian team response would be:
Dravid: I played well, other batsmen didn't click
Sachin: I have been performing for last 17 years. you can't question my dedication.
Sehwag: I am not worried about my form. I am class.
Dhoni: I am right at the top of the rankings.
Kumble: I am old.
Bhajji: Pitch didn't support spinners.