Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What do I blog about?

Many friends ask me why do i write as if I am the only person who has problems in life. I agree. I write as if I am in pain. The only explanation I have is, I feel better after venting my frustration. I am frustrated with the way things are at work. Some times things don't work. The list of things I need to complete is endless. My relation with my adviser has not been great. All these add up. They lead to the negative frame of mind I am in. So naturally I see everything as bad. I, by venting out the frustration on my blog try to behave better when with people (though I know I fail miserably!). I am trying is all I can say.

I use my blog as an alter ego where I can complain about every small thing. If I tell anybody about my complaints, people might think I am crazy (which I do not deny!). I do not write about my happy moments because I remember them and I don't need my blog to feel happy (I know i am being selfish by denying happiness to my blog!!). But by writing about my frustration I am using the blog as a vent!!

It was nice talking to a friend. Even little amounts of time spent that makes you feel a little better. From today I will work on not mixing work and the rest of my life. I am not sure if it will work. Try is all I can do!

Lets see how it pans out.

No comments: