Monday, December 17, 2007

Another nite out conversation

Typical random discussion for 6-7 hours. nothing important, and at the same time nothing relevant to life, state, language, religion, country were left out. It was fun for sure !

It is interesting to see 4 people with such different perspectives argue vehemently and everybody thinks why the others can't see his/her point. Thats life I guess.

The discussion veered towards personal relationships and I realized all I want is a person who is exactly similar to _____. I have changed as a person in the last 2-3 years and that has affected my choice too. So, at this point I am not really sure what I want. May be time will come to my rescue again as it has done so many times before!!

anyway, now its time to move on to work


No comments: