Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December

December has flew away very quickly. My professor has asked me to target for my proposal last week of January or first week of February. I worked hard for a good number of days before the weekends started becoming very involving. Lots of Friday discussions extending till dawn.
The discussions always are fun and very enjoyable. What can be better than getting know your friends better. surely I am loving it. I know the time I spent on work has reduced but I hope the time away has provided me with enhanced focus.

We went on a one day trip on monday to Garner State Park. The group was small and the trip was very enjoyable. Watching people you like happy is one of the important ingredients of a trip. The natural beauty and the hills were very pleasant and enjoyable. All the trip party were very sporting and made it through some tough patches of hiking. That made the job of trekking easier and fun. The drives were good. The discussions even more pleasant. The trip what with the pre-night out session and the impulsive trekking of a gorge has left a very pleasant impression.

Today, we went to visit the temple for no reason in particular. May be the trip to God has resulted in the conversation that followed. We started discussing life, its purpose and our perspectives towards conquering it. The different opinions I heard today were so surprising. Everybody in their own way attempt to solve the problem. Some choose company to solve, some think and analyze, some do not allow any time for thought process to start. I am not here to judge and suggest ways to conquering the questions. It is necessary for every individual to ask questions that matter to him/her and answer them on their own. However, talking to friends present you with alternate hypothesis and more importantly it is comforting to learn that people around you thing in similar lines (though varying degrees of extremities).

The important goal seems to be striving for excellence. As long as, the goals are reasonably set based on your abilities there is potential for happiness and contentment. At the end, all that matters is to do things that make you feel contended. I hope the thing I choose to do will lead towards that path!!

I am still planning my year end blog. Lets see how that pans out!!

No comments: