Friday, January 18, 2008

Back from DC

Was a nice trip. The entire week was hectic with me getting little sleep. Added to that access to internet was intermittent. On the friends side its good to see him in a different state with a relationship and all. I pulled his leg a lot. I feel happy for him and wish him well on that front. Also, I got to see something that blew my brains. It is still beyond my comprehension. But may be I will learn to understand such things.
Also got to meet another friend who I get to meet rarely. There is something that always makes me happy with that friend. Good to see as always!
Then coming to conference - the primary reason I went there for - it was interesting. I went with an opinion that posters are a pain. But realized its better than presentations in many aspects. I was fortunate to interact with a number of people and meet some industry and academic professionals. Some comments, criticisms and encouragements provided were valuable.

Have lots of stuff to take care now that I am back.
Also, surely I need to start looking at balancing my social life better. The last month I think I spent a lot more time than required. There were good reasons for that. But I feel I overspent time even for the reasons. Anyway, you learn in life and I hope to do s

No comments: