Monday, April 24, 2006

Blogging

Why does anybody blog?
Is it because he/she wants to let out some steam..... Is it because he wants everybody to know how happy he/she is and share it with them (assuming many people read the blog)..... Is it like a diary... Is it just work of creativity.....Or It can be a means of discussing ones political / cultural and other opinions....

I myself have asked myself the question many times.... Though I havent got an answer.... I do want to keep a diary...so that down the years I can revisit the stuff and remember the moments both happy and sad.... This is one of the reasons I do not ask people to read my blog. I mean I let my friends know I have a blog. Its upto them to read it or not... (but i guess here is where I want to share my happiness/sadness comes in I guess)..... I am sure that I am not creative enough even to consider the third option :D ... I do discuss my opinions.... But since nobody comments the purpose is not served. I could say its more like putting forward my thoughts on Indian Politics, Sports and what not !!

But whatever the purpose I feel a sense of relaxation when I write the blog. So I continue... Lets see how long I will do it....

1 comment:

Siva Karthik Kakaraparthi said...

Here you find someone reading your blog ahead of news as it gives me the gist of the happenings around the world.