Sunday, April 16, 2006

Friends

"A friend asks only for your time not your money" -- that is my orkut fortune for the day..

What an irony......... I dont know what to say.... I take a lot of interest in others lives... especially abt people who Iconsider are my friends... i spend a lot of my time thinking about others..... trying to help them if i can....and i thought this further strengthen my friendship.. at least that what i thouht........What I am realizing off late is people will use your help when they need it...But after that they dont need you anymore.. They need people who are ready to listen to their sad stories..... hmm... whatver be the loss to the person because of that..... they do not realize it... or they dont care... The mood in which I am in i go for the latter......

If it were one person..... I would have felt may be he/she is the odd one... But somehow the list seems to grow!! I feel like being used...... I have had enough.... I have great friends from IITM ... I think they are the ones I will be looking upto when I need help.... My priorities from today will change radically... I have decided to do some stuff... and will do them!!!

I have wasted enuf time on my so called "friends" in austin..........

The only thing to be happy is....... "better late than never"

Now on.. I have things to do.......

No comments: