Friday, April 07, 2006

Friends --

Not an easy breed to find.... you make friends ..feel great that you have such a nice bunch of friends.... Thats an awesome feeling... there are people who will help you when you are in trouble...when you are not happy..they will cheer you..... and of course you are expected to help them out in their times of need.....

As far as i know... i was just helping him.....he found it was logical the first time I talked..... I talked because things were getting out of hand between us... there were misunderstandings... I took the initiative and tried to clear the misunderstanding... i guess it was good...But within a week the situation is back to square one.... This time I am not gonna take the initiative for sure.... I expect reciprocation... or else it is not my job to try to clear the air... Once is fine...But if i have to clear the air every week there is something wrong... and this is happenning bcos of " " .... I cant help it.. I am not liking whats happenning.. But i think I did whatever I thought was good for my friend. Its upto him to see it.. If he feels what he is doing is right he shuld go ahead... no questions asked... But he has the responsibility to let me know what his decison is.. I dont want that issue to affect the way we are.. For sure there will be things where you might not like what a friend does but that alone does not mean you will stop talking.... it will always leave a scar.. but things can move on....... I dont know what will happen in our case....

expectng for the better............

1 comment:

Vikramaditya said...

Friends.... They are just a part of life... they come and go... They leave memories behind....
if you feel that things are iced up between u ppl.. then just wait.. persistance and time will be the solution... things will unfold into better shapes... may be the other person also feels the same... may be u guyz should just wait.... Friendship is an investment where hv to expect no return for it to work out....