Sunday, April 30, 2006

Gult guys

I am at the stage where many batchmates (including most of my close friends!!) are making a very important decision in life.... Obvioulsly choosing the life partner...

I have heard all sorts of things from these guys..... i refer only to the gult friends here..... There have been guys who said the girl has to be gult (includes me !! ) ... There are others who said she should be traditional..conservative... ( again I am one of them!!) .... But as the wickets start to tumble (i mean they start finding partners!!) these rules or broad guidelines seem to vanish.... A guy who cant even look at a girl without a bindi ... goes for one who never puts on one !!.... Guys born and brought up in India look towards the ABCD community weirdly!! and a guy falls for her!!.. I am not saying they are wrong or something... Its just that priorities change... I feel its interesting to see all this !! of course they are heading the right way I guess... because thats where they want to go....

I remember what all these guys have said .... So its naturally a little surprising for my conservative self to see these things..... Lets see what more interesting stories I will have to see in the future ...

Amidst all this my future personally is still a blur !!

1 comment:

Vikramaditya said...

so whoz getting married??