Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cooking - An art

Cooking..... The male chauvinist (now I am more than liberal :D) self I was once upon a time, I considered cooking an exclusive female domain.... But I tried my hand it and I wud say I am not bad.... But I still always thought that girls can cook better... because there is something the females get to do with the same stuff that we use and still cook better than guys.... But I have learnt there are exceptions.... girls who dont realize whether the recipe is for a kg of brinjals or 1 brinjal....... who when said put some channa dal seeds....... instinctively ask.... how many seeds ?... and end up burning microwaveable taquitos ... these are some examples among countless ones....... if you think I am listing exmples about some girls...sorry you are mistaken... These are from the resume of a single person..... God save ur hubby !! :D

No comments: