Thursday, April 24, 2008

Deepak Chopra and the ilk

When people tell me they are attending seminars like "Art of the Living" or those organized by "Deepak Chopra" I suppress a chuckle. I do not mean to say people who are attending these are wasting their time. Its just me! I somehow cannot understand people talking and training you towards spirituality. I cannot exactly tell whats wrong with it. But I feel there is something missing in the idea of listening to someone in your quest for spirituality. Most importantly something that is general for everybody attending the seminar/activity. May be you do learn the path that you can work towards in the future, but surely these activities do not lead you to your goal (whatever that might be)!!

Anyway I have to look at more tangible things so I will start work!

No comments: