Sunday, April 13, 2008

My blog

I have been blogging for more than 3 years now. I have been regularly updating my blog in the last 2 years. This year has been very productive. As readers of my blog would know, I discuss about my life, some philosophy, cricket, tennis, politics and issues depending on the situations and articles I come across. I have decided to make a minor change to the way I blog from today (I know it does not affect anybody :P). I will try to provide more value addition to articles I refer to in the future. Also, I intend to review all the books/movies I read/watch from now on. People who read my blog will know that I am pretty frank in what I think of the issues I write about. Thats something that will remain in my writing. I personally want to live a straight forward life letting people know clearly what I feel about them (or take a clear stand on issues). But there have been times where I could not speak my mind because of the civic manners an individual is expected to display. However, on my blog I intend to be more honest and direct if needed (Of course don't expect me to reveal names).

I know there is a very small group of people who read my blog. I thank you guys for spending time to read what I write. It has given me the enthusiasm to spend more time on my blogging. I hope this would present for enjoyable reading for all the readers.

No comments: