Sunday, April 27, 2008

Guess who I saw today

One more clue..

Its a sports person.

You might have got it now.
No?

You need to work on Austin knowledge (especially if you live in Austin)

Lance armstrong and Andy Roddick are the two popular sportsmen from Austin

So now take a guess!!

Ok fine I saw Roddick!!

Yes Andy Roddick at Mozarts.

The accident (or incident) took place this way.

I was walking along near Mozarts with a friend and saw a huge SUV pulling out of the parking lot.
I said "Look at that car man!! Its so huge and would be so difficult to drive and even more to park"
The driver looked familiar... Is he Roddick? I got to be kidding. I waited till i walked to the other side to see him again. Yes it surely was him and I told my friend about that. And was my friend happy or what to see him!!

It was the icing on the already fine day (with the drive and scenery)




1 comment:

arts said...

what the hell!!! i never read blogs but just happened to take a peek at yours....what man roddick! what have been doing in austin till now?