Thursday, April 10, 2008

Very painful

I am realizing that I need to have things planned. Saying that we will meet later is not adequate. I need to know when is that "later" exactly. Very few people seem to understand the notion. The understanding is even less for girls (I am not trying to be sexist here. Its from my limited experience with girls). When they have things to do they know how to keep time, but when it is related to others they don't give a damn. I just don't understand how they do it. I know some people who don't care about time generically. That I am fine with. But, when i see people who are so particular about their time and don't give a damn about others it just pisses me off!!

Of course all this stems from the fact that guys always allow the girls to do whatever they want. I am tired of allowing that. There are many guys willing to do that. So, girls will always say I am being too rigid. Well, so be it. But I am pained of being taken for granted just because other guys are ready to be taken for granted!!

Anyway life has to move on!!

1 comment:

Vikramaditya said...

completely agree - been there done that again and again and again