Friday, September 12, 2008

Squash

This week I started playing squash. I played racket ball before but squash is in a different league. This is revealed by the way my body reacts to an intense (not high quality.. just intense) game of squash. Today after nearly 2-3 months I just could not get up from the bed. Unfortunately, I had to so I did. So, I will depend of squash to help me out with adjusting my schedule appropriately. But, I still hope to be able to run long runs over the weekends, time and other factors permitting. This weekend might be a wet one here with Hurricane Ike bring in lot of rain and storms across Texas. I hope it will not cause destruction to property and importantly human life.

Work this week has been better. I still can work better and soon I hope to be at my optimal levels.

No comments: