Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another weekend passes by

2008 has been very different. Its been very busy especially over the weekends with most of them being action filled. Due to the action i feel spent sometimes. It was no different this weekend too. But fortunately the action ended on saturday and I felt the need to be alone for sometime relaxing doing nothing. So, now that I have spent my day that way I am pleased.

Talked to a friend and he made THE decision. Nice to see that he is relieved now that he made the decision. I hope everything will fall in place for him.


I am realizing that its time I tighten my schedule over the weekends very soon or else this summer will be very unproductive. Hopefully I will manage to that soon.

Now its time to start focusing on my dissertation and related papers

No comments: