Monday, March 10, 2008

The weekend

After somehow managing to turn in my Proposal, I took a long weekend break. Friday was a science fantasy movie with Back to the future. It was fun. Then the weekend was hectic and great fun. Ended up renting a car and driving a little. Also the driving practice resulted in amazing conversations of the kind that I like. Then there was food. Man!! and lots of it. I am still full of guilt to eat (Of course that won't stop me from eating).

The weekend episode of volleyball was amazing. There were many close matches and I am still tired from the after affects (in spite of sleeping for 9 hours). It finally looks like I am moving as well as I used to before starting my marathon training.

I rounded off the weekend with "Krishna". It was ok.

Now I think its time to get back to work

No comments: