Monday, March 17, 2008

Another weekend

Another fun weekend has concluded.
Friday evening was special. I invited two married couples for a small party at our place. The idea was to welcome one of my friends wife to US. The evening was really nice. Especially for me looking at two couples at different stages of their married life was both interesting and encouraging (:P). Also, I feel happy for the both the couples. Also, I cooked a lot of stuff and am happy that they enjoyed everything that was made (or they said so).

Then we ended up renting a car. Driving and helping others with driving for about 225 miles was fun and enjoyable. There were some tense moments along the way. but it was nice that we completed everything unscathed. I had lot of fun while driving around Austin. It was a nice feeling.

Then there was volleyball. It was fun as usual and i felt good with some of the shots I played. There were some cool flicks and drops from the net. However, at the same time there were some real silly mistakes.

After volley I went to Mozart's and on the way for the first time in my life I drove at 80mph. I think now I am reasonably comfortable with driving which is heartening.

Now that the weekend is over I will have to get back to work.




No comments: