Sunday, September 07, 2008

Another hurdle

Earlier in my life, I knew I had to cross a variety of hurdles to make things work. On that occasion I failed. I did not have the conviction to go through with what I thought was correct. It was at the last hurdle and the most important of the hurdles. I thought I might have to face these hurdles again. But, fortunately or unfortunately, there is no need for me to tackle those hurdles this time because I did not manage to cross some of the initial hurdles in my way. The first time I always was guilty of doing not enough. This time I am sure I did what I had to. So, at least I have no regrets on that front. I can see positives even in this. Not bad huh! Of course, I still will never know if I had the conviction to take it all the way!

Anyway! Hopefully life shall move on to normalcy with time!

No comments: