Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cricket

Well well well... What do we have here. Australia again on the mat. Good to see the Indian team not loosing focus and playing sensible (and aggressive) cricket! They need to wrap things up and get the job done over the next 3 days (I want Australia to be trashed in 4 days!!)

There were good knocks from Gambhir, Tendulkar and Laxman. Lets see how they do tomorrow!

This is what Gambhir had to say after his splendid innings!


He had stayed in their eyes, but not lost his concentration. "I made my debut against Australia and I was all at sea, to be honest," Gambhir said. "At that time, I had one dream - to score runs against Australia. That dream is now coming true. I was very determined coming into this series because I sure remembered my debut Test. It wasn't that great an experience."


No comments: