Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We have done it

India defeats Australia. And what more this is the largets win in terms of runs in Indian cricket history! When you defeat them do it grandly :P And what more this is a great team victory with contributions from everybody! Thats the beauty of this match!

So, now we have a series to win and hopefully we can do it in style!
What about 3-0 now? I think its a possibility!

Update 12.54 AM
Dhoni gets the Man of the Match. I feel Gambhir deserved it. I agree Dhoni played well but in both innings he came and built on very good starts by openers. But thats me. This is not to take anything away from Dhoni. But I am worried that Man of the Match awards gravitate towards most popu;ar cricketer. Currently it is Dhoni. It was Tendulkar until recently. I hope the award adjudicators remain unbiased. But who am I kidding!!

No comments: